Benefits of client access:
In our secured, confidential private client site, you will be able to:
- Complete or revise your profile
- Keep a log to explore your insights, challenges, thoughts & ideas
- Track your progress across key goals, share and celebrate your accomplishments
- Communicate with Lori and upload documents in a secure format
- Keep our work together organized and in once place
- Prepare for each session with the Call Strategy Form
- Use the Post-Session Recap form to reflect on a session
- Keep yourself on track with a Weekly Strategy Form
- Evaluate your coaching experience
- Access resources including documents, exercises and forms and recommended material
- Review the terms of our coaching agreement.
- Access our calendar to view, schedule or reschedule appointments
- Monitor invoices and submit payments
Are there professional standards for the coaching industry?
Yes, there is a code of ethics, core competencies, accreditation processes and an International Coach Federation (industry association) that promotes the advancement of coaches. To learn more about this, click here: http://www.coachfederation.org/ICF.
How will I know you are the right coach for me?
We can schedule a complimentary consultation during which together we will identify if this is an appropriate fit. So, before you say "yes", you will have a sample of what the coaching experience will be like. Until then, click on the "about" page to learn more about myself and my approach or "testimonials" to hear what other clients have experienced.
How do I get started?
If you are interested in becoming a client, please contact us via our goal discovery form so we can further explore a working relationship.
SECURITY & CONFIDENTIALITY
Is this client center and my data secured and safe?
Yes! You are the only one that has access to your information. In fact, there are 3 levels of security: provided to keep your data safe and confidential:
- Username and password protected;
- Verisign Security Certificate protects your data on this site;
- Secured pages (https://)
Can I contact you in-between our scheduled coaching sessions?
Absolutely - we encourage staying in touch in between sessions. If would like support on something that comes up in between our meetings, you can post an inquiry to the Client Log and we can have "just in time" coaching via your Private Client Website.
ACCESSING THE PRIVATE CLIENT AREA
How do I access your private client area and how do I log in?
Click on the Login link in the navigational menu of the website. Then enter the username and password that has been assigned to you. Don't have login information yet? Contact me so we can get an account created for you.
I have a password that I use for most of my on-line accounts. Can I change the password you assigned to me?
Yes. You will need to log in initially using the password I assigned to you. Once you log in, you can change your password at any time in your Client Profile page that you find under the FORMS tab.
What if I forget or lose my password and login information?
If you simply forgot your password, you can still go to the Login page by clicking the Login link. Click on the blue link "forgot password" to the right of the "Login" button and, in the new "Forgot Password" window, enter your username and click on the "Continue" button. You will receive an email shortly with your password included.
If you misplaced both your username and password, contact me and I will forward you your information.
I’m trying to log in, but it will not accept my username or password, what do I do?
Remember that the login information is case sensitive, so enter it exactly like it was given to you. Also, type in your login credentials and DO NOT copy/paste it, as this procedure can include empty spaces, which count in a password, thus rendering incorrect. Again, if you do not remember your login credentials, you can contact me via email and I'll forward them to you.
What makes up a "Welcome Packet" and what do I do with this?
A welcome packet consists of some basic forms, documents and resources that will help to get us started in the coaching process. By completing the information in the welcome packet, you are providing me with some helpful information, so that I know best how to support you, guide you and work together with you. It includes a "Client Profile" form, a "Goals" form and also a "Discovery" form. You will also find our coaching agreement located in this packet. It is customary for you to complete these items prior to our initial coaching session together.
What if I need to reschedule my appointment?
It's easy. With at least a 24 hour notice, you can reschedule any appointment by using the online calendar system. Just complete the following steps:
- Log into your Private Client Website Area.
- Click on the Calendar Menu.
- Locate and click on the desired block of “Available” time (or if you already have an existing appointment, click on the title of your existing appointment that you wish to reschedule)
- Click on the "edit" button and change the details of the appointment to correspond with an "Available" block of time.
- The calendar will update itself, you'll see your new appointment reflected and I will receive an email notification letting me know of the change.
PAYING FOR SERVICES
How do I easily make my payments for my coaching services?
Each month you'll receive an invoice letting you know the amount committed to for that month. You can (1) mail a check to the remit to address located right on the invoice or (2) log in to the private client area, click on the Payments Menu and you will see any outstanding balances due at that time.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Check, Cash, Credit Card, PayPal.
- To pay by Check: simply use the "remit to" address located to the right in the body of the invoice you’ll receive monthly from my practice.
- To pay by Credit Card or Pay Pal: when you receive your monthly invoice, click on the link at the bottom of the invoice to log into the private client area and click on the Payments Menu. Here you can either enter your credit card number or Pay Pal information and my system will automatically (and securely) process your payment.
- To have us process your payments for you: Complete the credit card authorization form found under the Documents section of the private client area. Once we have the authorization and billing information, we will automatically process your payments for you as outlined in the authorization form